The What To Wear article is now up on @styleblueprintnville !!!! Go take a look and read the stories of these amazing moms who have sacrificed so much for their sweet kids! What an honor and blessing it was to style this photo shoot!!!! I cannot thank @styleblueprintnville enough for having me back and letting me be apart of this amazing shoot!!!! 🌇Where: Jackalope Brewing Company 💃Models: Lisa Wolfe and Laurenne Nicgorski 📸Photos: Leila Grossman 💄Makeup: The Cosmetic Market 👗Clothes from local boutiques: Moda , Pieces , and Posh
- Rolled up jeans, designed that way or done by hand, are a fast way to make your outfit current. Not only does this style jean bring more interest to your look, but it also shows off those cute shoes.
- Drape a jacket or coat over your shoulders. This simple style tip brings to your outfit an air of sophistication while at the same time making it look more fashion forward, chic, and expensive.
- Knotting the ends of your top is an easy way to define your waistline without using a belt. This fashion idea lends a more creative finish and adds a playful vintage touch.
- Get more use out of a dress by slipping on a sweater or tee over the top half and tying it at the waist if you need to. This style trick creates the illusion of a separate bottom half and allows you to get more use out of the dress.
- Layering is an important component of making an outfit. With the dog days of summer here and the up and coming fall season this is the perfect transitional time to be playing with this method of styling. Try to have fun with your layering! For example wear a leather jacket over a maxi dress to create a unique combination.
From Religion Clothing.com
- Try to mix prints and patterns. Yes, this fashion style is okay for you! Start off simple with mixing florals and stripes and go from there. This type of style gives you freedom to express your individuality in a fun and creative way.
- Push and roll up sleeves on jackets, tops, or sweaters. This gives your outfit more interest and make it look relaxed and easygoing.
- Tuck your shirt in completely or tuck just the front or side to develop a visual interest to your look. This technique will help you show off those high waisted pants that are on trend right now.
With the dog days of Summer approaching and a new season coming around the corner we all can use some new style inspiration! I have compiled a list of style tips for the next few posts that will help you fine tune your wardrobe and bring it up to speed for anytime of year.
- Buy one to a few pairs of good quality jeans. That will not only stop you from buying 20 pairs of jeans but also will give you a reliable wardrobe staple.
From Paige Denim.com
- When it comes to your purse, opt for bags that represents the colors of the seasons. Whether it’s bright colors, warm colors, patterns, or a unique brown its sure to give your outfit a pop.
- Colored pants can brighten up any inspiring fashionista’s closet. Pair them with a tee or a pretty blouse and you will be ready for the day.
- If your “go to” outfit is seeming a bit tired, throw on an accessory. It will wake up your threads. Colorful scarves, statement necklaces, fun earrings, bracelets, rings, and cool detail bags can be the perfect addition.
- Add the “in colors” of each season to your wardrobe and you have instantly updated your closet. This spring and summer season yellows, pinks, lavender, sky blue, turquoise, and milky white are just a few of the colors that are popular.