With the dog days of Summer approaching and a new season coming around the corner we all can use some new style inspiration! I have compiled a list of style tips for the next few posts that will help you fine tune your wardrobe and bring it up to speed for anytime of year.
- Buy one to a few pairs of good quality jeans. That will not only stop you from buying 20 pairs of jeans but also will give you a reliable wardrobe staple.
From Paige Denim.com
- When it comes to your purse, opt for bags that represents the colors of the seasons. Whether it’s bright colors, warm colors, patterns, or a unique brown its sure to give your outfit a pop.
- Colored pants can brighten up any inspiring fashionista’s closet. Pair them with a tee or a pretty blouse and you will be ready for the day.
- If your “go to” outfit is seeming a bit tired, throw on an accessory. It will wake up your threads. Colorful scarves, statement necklaces, fun earrings, bracelets, rings, and cool detail bags can be the perfect addition.
- Add the “in colors” of each season to your wardrobe and you have instantly updated your closet. This spring and summer season yellows, pinks, lavender, sky blue, turquoise, and milky white are just a few of the colors that are popular.